Manfred J. Lohka
Cell Cycle Regulation
- The control of progression through the cell cycle using cell-free extracts of Xenopus eggs.
- The molecular basis for nuclear envelope assembly and its regulation using cell-free extracts of Xenopus eggs.
RESEARCH IN PROGRESS
- Characterization of the destruction pathway for mitotic cyclins during the transition from mitosis to G1-phase of the cell cycle.
- Isolation and characterization of precursors on the nuclear envelope.
- The behavior of the nuclear pore protein p62 during nuclear envelope assembly and disassembly.